Dawnlark Plains me and julio down by the schoolyard
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
Who wants some Dad time?? @Timberlake @Padma @Radcliffe @Meadow and ofc @Pema can hop in too

It had been the best week of his life. He spent hours just simply staring at his children, studying their features until he could have rattled off every single minute detail in his sleep. Watching how they moved, how they interacted. Their personalities were coming out, even this early, while blind and deaf to the world around them. They were all perfect. Special. And his.

Of course, that meant it had been the most terrifying week of his life as well. Two boys, two girls. Just like his last litter. If he wasn't watching them like a hawk, he was hunting, giving Pema as much food as she could handle. This wouldn't end like last time. Come the fall, his mate and pups would be fat, happy, and perfectly healthy--alive and well. This wouldn't come to a tragic denouement--he would see to that if it killed him.

Shale lay half in, half out of the den, gazing lovingly at the homely scene before him. Wondering just how the gods had deemed him lucky enough to receive such a blessing.
Messages In This Thread
me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Shale - June 29, 2018, 03:03 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Padma - June 29, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Radcliffe - July 01, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Shale - July 02, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Pema - July 03, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Padma - July 03, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Radcliffe - July 04, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Shale - July 16, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Pema - August 03, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Padma - August 12, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Radcliffe - August 13, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Shale - August 18, 2018, 01:49 AM