Dawnlark Plains me and julio down by the schoolyard
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
He assured her that it was just a little bit of pup wrestling which further brought her mind to ease. It seemed like the littlest things in this world were enough to make these little ones scream like it was the end of the world. Of course, to them, it seemed that way. All they knew was this den, their siblings, and their parents. If any of that was out of wack so was their entire world.

Pema turned slightly allowing herself to rest on her forearms. She reached her head over to Padma and gave her a few licks and nudges of her own as she began to settle down for another meal. Radcliffe on the other hand, the poor little guy was beside himself. So close and yet, to him, so far. She giggled along with Shale.  "You can bring a pup to his mother's teat, but you can't make him drink from it."  she said twisting the old phrase about horses to water. 

Pema nudged Radcliffe allowing him to recognize her presence and encourage him to eat along with his sister. She wanted her pups to be healthy and as plump as she could have them. 

Shale was being his usual considerate self as he asked how she was doing. It made her smile and laugh alittle bit. She liked to think to herself that he was being considerate, but she knew very well deep down that a lot of it was due to his worry.  "I'm great. Alittle tired and exhausted at times, but I'm assuming that's normal after giving birth and while I'm feeding so often."  she stated though as somewhat of a question as she had never experienced this before. "What about you?" she asked."You've been working so hard bringing us food." she remarked. 
Messages In This Thread
me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Shale - June 29, 2018, 03:03 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Padma - June 29, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Radcliffe - July 01, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Shale - July 02, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Pema - July 03, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Padma - July 03, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Radcliffe - July 04, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Shale - July 16, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Pema - August 03, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Padma - August 12, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Radcliffe - August 13, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: me and julio down by the schoolyard - by Shale - August 18, 2018, 01:49 AM