Morningside Cuesta ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig pursed her lips at Illidan’s reaction. His eyes widened and he sat up and stared at her. She waited to see if he would speak and he did not disappoint her, saying only one word: Ephraim. 

“Ephraim,” she repeated, wonderingly. She assumed that was the name of the brother, because that word had no other meaning outside of this context. She thought back. “I met him a little over a week ago… maybe longer, but not by much.” She turned her head, trying to orient herself. “He was in a meadow to the south-west of here. I asked him where his — where your — parents were. He said he didn’t know, and when I questioned him further, he left. I did not follow.” She paused, wracking her brain for anymore information. “I know nothing more.”

She turned back to face the boy again, studying his face. She would not question him again until she gave him a chance to let this information sink in. She thought to herself that Liri and Kavik needed to know about it and told herself she would tell them in the morning.
Messages In This Thread
...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by RIP Grezig - June 29, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - June 30, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - July 05, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: ...a stone, a leaf, an unfound door - by Illidan - July 18, 2018, 05:22 PM