Dawnlark Plains nothing good ever happens at the goddamn thirsty crow
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
an apology was what he sought. if she had given him one, wept, cried out, begged for forgiveness. . .his sadness would not have waned, but the turbulence within him would have settled, if only slightly. even if she didn't mean it. but she offered none, only throwing out a half-hearted excuse. as if he cared, at this point, what he meant to her.

a fuck or a lover--it didn't matter. the one thing he had held himself back from, she had engaged him, and so anger replaced grief quickly, savagely, contorting his features into snarling rage.

"i don't care what he was to you!" aditya hollered, spittle flying wildly from his jaws. he thrust his muzzle toward her, suddenly pugnacious, daring her to drown in the aggrieved sorrow in his eyes. "i don't care. i don't care. i care what you are to me."

he stalked away, lashing his tail, breath coming in quick blasts through his nostrils. "i am yours," he said, "and you are mine. whatever sins we commit, we can forgive each other--except when one sins against the other." he craned his neck around to look over his shoulder at her, unfathomable pain painted over his face.

"and i could have," he whispered. coelacanth's dark form appeared before his face, her cerulean eyes a cool balm to his rage. a single teardrop sluiced down his cheek, cutting through the golden-cream fur. "i could have, and i didn't. because i loved you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing good ever happens at the goddamn thirsty crow - by Aditya - July 08, 2018, 10:30 PM