Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The cheerful greeting causes her tail to swish faster, brushing against her hocks but she stops so close and she has to resist the urge to pull away. The other girls in the group hold such little concern about their affection and intimacy. Saarthal’s bluntness might be a breath of fresh air if her attraction had been ignored or tossed aside, or if she’d been criminalized for feelings but she’d grown up with loving parents and had been raised in a back led by queer women. None of this should be a shock but, somehow, it still is.

Mallaidh’s ears fall back when she’s called tree girl but she smiles awkwardly, hoping to mask how little she is fond of the nickname. The last thing she wants is to be reminded of something embarrassing; the way it makes her stomach churn, despite how much the others find it funny. But, for whatever reason, Saarthal still wants to take her on a date. Maybe she and Blixen should have done something like this, given each other a chance to talk. The fiery girl knows so little because she’d never been one to open up.

You always run away.

The girl breathes a sigh and nods, her smile fading a little.

“I don’t have anything else to do,” she says, letting the smile spread back across her face. My dear, my dear, she hears in singsong behind her and she looks over her shoulder to see nothing but the trees surrounding her.  When she swings back around, hiding the concern from her worried brow, offers her acceptance: “where is this place?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Mallaidh - July 04, 2018, 07:43 PM