Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh lets Saarthal sort out her thoughts as best she can, most of them vocal, and she wonders how the girl can speak so freely. It’s jumbled and a mess but Mallaidh has a hard enough putting words to what she says, keep them bottled up for another time but it’s made clear that she is given freedom to figure things out and they’ll stay friends. The greyscale girl promises to stand beside her and she smiles, happy to hear it. Blixen wanted too much too fast because the world revolved around her and she’d easily been kept her lips sealed despite everything that happened to her.

The request is granted before she even has a chance to fully explain, leaning into the girl shoulder to shoulder and pressing in. “You talk a lot,” she observes the obvious though her smile stays—it is not the teasing sort, enjoying the sound of her voice. Her nose moves along and she licks the underside of her muzzle and eases into a comfortable position as her company allows.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Mallaidh - August 13, 2018, 04:03 PM