The Sunspire into her, i have no control at all
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she was still a little awestruck that her body had created such magnificent creatures (with the help of terance, of course).  her babies were perfect, more than anything she could've asked for, and she couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed at times.

much like eleuthera and seamus, ibis and okeanos were such well-behaved children that the actual mothering part hadn't been too hard yet.  she had a sneaking suspicion that when they were older was when the challenges would start... but for now, she was content to laze away the day sunbathing and collecting river stones with her brood.

today she was doing the former, only it was night time i think mags said, so she was moonbathing when he came in.  one ear shuffled to see if it was anyone important (the babies were turning out to be quite popular and she trusted the membres of sunspire enough not to kill them) but at terance's voice she stirred, turning to rest on her stomach.

hey there.  you're too sweet, you know that?  she nuzzled into him, scooping the children close.  perhaps she could start to wean them, especially since it was no longer her body that was supporting them.  i'm doing good.  better.  a lot better.  how are you?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
into her, i have no control at all - by Terance - July 01, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: into her, i have no control at all - by Seabreeze - July 02, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: into her, i have no control at all - by Terance - July 05, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: into her, i have no control at all - by Seabreeze - July 29, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: into her, i have no control at all - by Terance - July 31, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: into her, i have no control at all - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 02:39 PM