Heron Lake Plateau killin' the game, bout to catch a body
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan gave a pretty pleasedwithhimself nod at niamh's response, glad he did alright with that whackass prompt. and then he nodded to agree with her. "yeah... i dunno who in their right mind would be okay with that situation and not take action," he said with a frown. then, glancing at niamh apologetically, he added, "we don't have to talk about that, though."

her comment about not knowing pack history was kind of surprising. tegan blinked. "you and towhee are real close aren't you?" he said. for as long as he'd known towhee and as close to her as he was, tegan had heard all about the founding of the caldera. and mom sometimes talked about fox and peregrine too, so like... ya know. it shocked tegan to hear that towhee had never blahblahblah'ed to niamh about the founding of the pack. "i think she's told the story to rocks-- but i can tell you too," he clarified, shifting where he sat, "towhee's parents, peregrine and fox, founded the caldera a fuckin hot minute ago along with my parents, elwood and finley, duh." yeah and that's all there is to it. absolutely done. kinda, tegan put a little more thought into it. 

"they sort of led with an iron fist, there was an incident with one of peregrine and fox's kids-- she tried to kill one her younger siblings out of jealousy when she was just a puppy-- you met wifi, she's the one that got attacked. after that fox and peregrine didn't let any strangers in and outta the pack, no alliances, no nothin. peregrine died of mysterious circumstances and fox died a little while later after having her final litter-- which is where towhee came from. but then elwood and finley took over, there was a war with moonspear and black feather woods... and we won, duh, moonspear just sorta leaves us alone and we leave them alone we never like, fought them-- we just had a mutual enemy even though we kinda hate each other-- which has to do with screech, actually, it's screech's fault. but so black feather returned to the woods and towhee didn't wanna have another war since we we're all still kinda hurting from it blah blah blah and now were here and you know all that stuff." 

oh my god what a word wall. how much of that was even accurate? sheesh, tegan hoped most of it. "but uh, i'll condense that for a potential joiner, obviously-- and towhee probably knows all the details way better than me, she's our historian, after all." whoops, he shot niamh an innocent little smile, tail tap-tapping against the ground.

Messages In This Thread
killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 02, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 03, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: killin' the game, bout to catch a body - by Tegan - July 05, 2018, 03:59 PM