Mudminnow River It's a good thing I like fish
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig was coming towards the river in the opposite direction. She had been growing restless for the last few days, stuck in this part of the Wilds longer than she would have liked. To relieve her boredom, she’d been doing patrols farther and farther away from the rest of the group, coming back to the places surrounding Overture Downs. She had decided on a whim that day to make a trip to Mudminnow River, the place where Liri had recruited her. Were she a nostalgic type, she might have thought this place had sentimental value, the place where she’d met all of her current… friends (yes, she supposed they were friends), but she was not sentimental. To her, this was just another river, with a memory attached.

A fox suddenly ran past her, breaking her out of her thoughts. She cursed at the jump it gave her, and growled at it, but it didn’t stop. It looked as if it was running away from something. Brows drawn, Grezig moved in the direction that that fox had come from, wondering if another predator was about. She smelled the air, but all she got was the mud from the river. And… blood. She picked up her pace and up ahead, saw a wolf sniffing the ground around a fish carcass. Maybe he had scared the fox. 

Grezig chuffed in greeting. He looked soaked, as if he had just crossed the river. Well, that would explain the lack of scent.
Messages In This Thread
It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 03, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 04, 2018, 10:03 PM