Mudminnow River It's a good thing I like fish
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig gave the male time to think as he seemed to space out for a moment. She knew that this could be a big decision for some and didn’t want to pressure him into joining. Putting pressure on others was sometimes necessary if they were prone to fits of indecision, but since she did not know this wolf, she did not know if pressuring him might just cause him to walk away from her. He did not take too long, but he said another thing that gave her pause, causing her brows to scrunch in confusion. What was this about a deer…? She wondered, for the third time since their meeting, if maybe this wolf was a bit… slow. Stupid, even. Some part of her regretted giving out the invitation, but with every member, they were growing close to their goal and she was becoming impatient to settle down. She supposed if he ended up being more trouble than he was worth later, then they could always chase him off.

“Our pack is not a real pack yet," she said. "We are searching for a home that will suit us. We are growing in numbers quickly and soon we will have enough to protect whatever territory we choose.” She stood and turned towards the direction of where she knew Kavik, Liri, and the others were. “Come,” she said. “I will take you to the others.”

[Exit with your next post?]
Messages In This Thread
It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 03, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 04, 2018, 10:03 PM