Sun Mote Copse stranger things have happened, i know
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
The vast loneliness of the forest had called to her; she craved the emptiness in the spaces between towering trees and flourishing patches of flowers and ragweed, the silence in the air as gold-bathed particles drifted slowly down. The morning was clear and bright, but the sparse canopy's filtering softened the harshness. She moved silently among it all, taking it in almost lazily; but to the keen eye, there was no mistaking the ever-present tension in her posture.
A hunt, she decided. Daylight was precious and all too fleeting. Her ink-dipped coat served her best at night, true— or it would, if life were ever convenient for the girl of many names. It was not, however, and she was restricted to as many hours as the sun gave her each day. Her pace increased, nose lowering to the ground in hopes of catching a scent.
She did not search long. Fresh tracks and a bold scent told her of a nearby quarry; fox. Her steps became more calculated, ears pulling forward. The wild-furred inkstain paused in her advance only once to taste the air, to train scarlet eyes on her intended victim. In that moment she was perfectly still, breath halted as if waiting for something.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 07, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 07:21 PM