Emberwood a new face
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
“Anatha,” Grezig repeated, something she did with every new name she came across. It was a way to help her commit the name to memory, as well as giving the other wolf a chance to correct her if she said it wrong, or if she’d heard it wrong. She watched the woman’s eyes flick to where the rabbit had been, and then she was given a one word question. ’Hunt?’

Grezig tilted her head to the side. “Was I hunting, or do I want to hunt with you? Either way, yes.” She stopped here, allowing the other a chance to speak again. Grezig didn’t say much, but this woman seemed… even quieter. Skittish. Maybe Grezig intimidated her? She sat down, tail thumping behind her to try and seem more friendly. They were group-mates, after all, and Grezig, even though she was ambitious and tough, never really felt the need to throw her weight around when it came to ranks. Besides, they weren’t even a pack yet. Technically, no one had any ranks.

Anatha died, sooo... I'm closing this.

But Anatha did not wish to speak to her. Grezig waited, but nothing happened, so eventually she grew bored, snorted in the female's direction and left.

[Exit.]
Messages In This Thread
a new face - by RIP Grezig - July 11, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: a new face - by Anatha - July 11, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: a new face - by RIP Grezig - July 13, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: a new face - by Anatha - July 23, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: a new face - by RIP Grezig - July 23, 2018, 04:05 PM