Broken Boulder she's got silver bullets on her tongue
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

karma was a bitch!she knew little of karma, nor did any part of her react with glee when the feminine leader (perhaps that detail was picked out now as her mind struggled to comprehend exactly what Aditya had done) stumbled into view, but she could not deny the small, raging part of her self that felt a glimmer of satisfaction. it made the words building beneath her tongue easier, somehow, to know that he felt pain in the way he did. surely it was wrong, but such feeling paled in comparison to the pain of the past fortnight. 

he wobbled, and she held in her words until he sat, saving her from having to act in the chance that he toppled. "I need to apologize." the words were firm, and they came easily. she'd not known this to be easy until her pride had been winded and knocked down, beaten out of her by guilt. "I lashed out. I wanted to hurt you, wound you, and I did. I acted like a child - I didn't care, in that moment, about our roles or our packs." he deserved it, some part of her whispered still, and she knew it would take more than an apology said allowed to silence that (somewhat large) part of herself.
Messages In This Thread
she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: she's got silver bullets on her tongue - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 05:16 PM