Broken Boulder i dont even feel like writing
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
perhaps it was a bad idea to go back to bracken sanctuary, but these days, aditya was the king of bad ideas--so why not try another one out for size?

he had to see alarian again. not for that--it had been the furthest thing from his mind, lately--but to try to preserve any sort of alliance between their two packs. he had messed up by making things too personal for comfort, but maybe he could mend the wounds, at least enough for bracken sanctuary and morningside to benefit, if not himself (or alarian). it was the right thing to do, even if it was a bad idea.

fortune smiled on him today, for there alarian sat at the borders, looking off into the distance. letting out a bark, even though he was well in sight, adi trotted that way, tail wagging. he was a little nervous, his stomach slightly clenched, but he put on a brave face: a gentle smile, and eyes full of resolve. nothing but cordiality lie in the chiseled features of his countenance, this time.

"alarian," he said in greeting, dipping his head politely. he eyed his sullen form with wariness; should he inquire into his well-being? or would that be too personal? eventually, he chose to keep quiet, letting the governor make the next move. if he was comfortable with sharing, then he would share. if not, aditya would continue to dance around it.
Messages In This Thread
i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 13, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 16, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 16, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 18, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 18, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 21, 2018, 12:14 PM