Broken Boulder i dont even feel like writing
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The last person he'd expected— the last person he'd wanted to see was Aditya. He swallowed hard, watching him approach; if the golden wolf noticed the nasty, still-healing head wound he sported from his encounter with Runion, he chose not to react. Secretly, he was sort of grateful. He hadn't seen it himself, but he could tell from the reaction it typically drew that it wasn't pretty.
As the man drew nearer, he found his insides twisting painfully, gaze flashing hot and scathing for several moments; at the sound of his name, it turned icy instead. He allowed a brief silence to stretch between them, only studying Aditya. The sight of him made his chest ache, and he hated him for it.
I saw Dawn. I spoke to her, His voice was as cold as his eyes, each word quiet and deliberate. He allowed another breath of silence to pass, ignoring the wave of dizziness that washed over him. Twice. He was nauseous, then. His stomach lurched painfully, and he swallowed again, tense as he watched for the other's reaction. Perhaps he'd be the one to walk away this time; Alarian didn't know if he would be relieved or crushed all over again.
Messages In This Thread
i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 13, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 16, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 16, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 18, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 18, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 21, 2018, 12:14 PM