Broken Boulder i dont even feel like writing
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he wanted a fight, he wanted alarian to lash back. for the first time, the governor had called him out on shit instead of folding, and it felt right. he stood in anticipation, waiting for the words to cut into him, but none came. instead, the slender male began to cry, tears soaking the silky fur of his cheeks, and aditya's face fell in utter dismay.

"haye bhagwaan, please, stop," adi groaned, swiping a paw over his face. "don't cry. i can't-- i don't know what to say or do, when you cry." he realized that alarian had seen his own tears, once, and his reaction had been to fuck the young man. he almost wished the sanctuary's leader would take advantage of this awkward moment in the same fashion.

his nose extended, suddenly and inexplicably eager to touch him--but he pulled back, heart thumping against the wall of his chest. aditya ducked his head, shy. breathing heavily. "god, just. . .yell at me. scream your lungs out. rake me with your claws, your teeth," adi pressed, ears flattening. "call me names--kutte, kaminey, chutiya. but don't cry. please stop crying."
Messages In This Thread
i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 13, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 16, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 16, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 18, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 18, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 21, 2018, 12:14 PM