Jade Fern Grove If only I had strength to change your mind
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She seemingly had to force the connection from her jaws, and that seemed to be a good sign. Struggling with a relation meant a limited connection. Siarut felt bad for pulling at her memories so invasively, but found he could not apologize for trying to protect his family. The ice bear was oblivious to the kind of pack they had been apart of and surprise came in full swing at the knowledge Blackfeather had killed a child. He had no notion of Easthollow or what that meant to Nanook however he assumed it was a pack that she knew well. He also understood Ceara's reaction a bit more, learning that Blackfeather was perhaps not the friendliest pack to come across. He was glad they had fled when they did, before getting sucked into the darkness that surrounded the Woods. 

She continued and spoke with such conviction that Siarut's trust increased, and he found he could once again relax in the woman's company. "Thank you." He gave a sigh of relief and looked at the woman fondly, "That gives me great comfort. To know that my family is safe. While they are not my own, I feel as though it is only right for me to protect and care for them as if they were." He had never outright said such things before, not even to Shivali, yet he knew in his bones that he would treat these pups as he would one day treat his own children. "We are headed for Duskfire Glacier, a land of ice and snow. A place for real northerners." He hadn't received a yes or a no if she would join them, but mentioning their final destination was a way for him to gauge her response. Did she want to live the northern life with them? The decision was up to her.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 06:24 PM