Jade Fern Grove No one can unring this bell
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut realized his mistake as soon as his sister made her displeasure known, everything happened to quickly for him to respond properly. He had missed Uki's warning, although he couldn't blame her he hadn't been looking for one. Shivali's displeasure was warranted, and he understood, but Takiyok's riled him. He commended Nanook's quick reflexes as he took a step closer to his sisters, blocking their newest packmate from view. He forced his own growl forward, snapping at Takiyok and her foul tongue in a way he had never done before. Had his sister's lost their trust in him, did they honestly believe he would lead a snake into their den. 

"Who do you think I am?" He too was now emotional, an ache settled in his stomach, hurt by their reaction. "Have I ever done something to risk your lives? Would I so willingly lead a threat to my sisters and their young? Get a hold of yourselves and allow me to explain." Siarut looked back over his shoulder at the woman he had led here without thought. He had trusted her, and he trusted in the fact that it was HER siblings who slept inside who she had no desire to hurt. The ice bear had forgotten his sisters lacked the knowledge he had found. "I am sorry Nanook. This was my mistake." He gave a pointed look back at Shivali and Takiyok, pleading with them to hear him out. He remained infront of the woman while his family calmed.
AGAIN IM SORRY JACLYN! I should have asked for Nanook to post first!!!!! :P my mistake!
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
No one can unring this bell - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Shivali - July 16, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Takiyok - July 16, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Nanook - July 16, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Siarut - July 17, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Tahani - July 17, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Shivali - July 22, 2018, 12:27 PM