Jade Fern Grove No one can unring this bell
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He was left almost speechless as his family verbally rebuffed him. He could feel his skin prickle and his heart thudded in his chest, anxiety growing. He couldn't think of how to respond. Had he not always been trying to keep everyone safe. Had he not always put their family before himself. Tahani seemed to be the only level headed sister before him, and he was grateful for her presence. 

He was trying organize his thoughts, and think of a reply. Siarut was saved by Nanook as she spoke up for herself. "I met Nanook when we first arrived in the Wilds, just before we joined Blackfeather. Before I knew her father." Sia looked between his sisters and the woman he had brought before them. Taking a step aside so as to allow Nanook to see his sisters in their full glory. "Despite what you think, I brought her here to greet you, Shivali. Your children are her siblings." 

Looking away from the four females, he could still feel anxiety racing through his heart. And a strange feel over came him, the feeling to get away. Away from his sisters. He rarely felt the need to be away from them. Yes had was known for his wandering paws, but he had never needed to escape his family. Now the feeling was almost overwhelming. Despite it, he stood his ground alongside Nanook, a pillar of strength for her to rely on if necessary. His prescence screamed, I trust her, although he doubted that meant anything to his siblings now. Considering their reactions. Anger and sadness still burbled just bellow the surface of his calm facade.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
No one can unring this bell - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Shivali - July 16, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Takiyok - July 16, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Nanook - July 16, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Siarut - July 17, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Tahani - July 17, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Shivali - July 22, 2018, 12:27 PM