Emberwood So if I stand in front of a speeding car
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
This was the second time Grezig had come across an alpha laying in a stream. Liri seemed to be enjoying herself and Grezig thought she had the right idea, just as Kavik had that one day. She chuffed when still at a distance so as not to startle to white wolf, and then said, “Can I join you?” Grezig had been meaning to speak with Liri for some time, to apologize about Thorleif. She hadn’t seen the idiot around much, which, for her, was good. Sometimes it took all she had not to track him down and chase him off. God, what was wrong with him? 

She made a noise in her throat as she tried to think of how to begin. “I’d like apologize to you,” she finally said. “I… I had my reservations about Thorleif back when I recruited him, but… I ignored my instincts. And what we got for it is an idiot who thinks deer are bears and seems to have less intelligence than even a pup.” She bowed her head in repentance, hoping Liri had not thought less of her since that incident…
Messages In This Thread
So if I stand in front of a speeding car - by Síff - July 16, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: So if I stand in front of a speeding car - by RIP Grezig - July 16, 2018, 01:58 PM