Broken Boulder aaaaaaaaaaa
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
His ears heated slightly when he fully registered Delight's— uh, squeak. That was really cute. He clenched his teeth together to ensure this time he wouldn't accidentally tell him that— how had that even happened the first time? Ugh. But Delight was speaking, now, and it wasn't exactly what Alarian had expected.

It was a lot to take in at once, but the last few words struck him the most. He paused again, blinking. Oh. I— Alarian let out a breath, a faint, slightly sad smile tugging at his features briefly. He'd expected his friend to stand by Queenie unconditionally; she was the mother of his children, the only one who'd followed him from Tindómë— but maybe he was seeing that she was also a cold-hearted bitch, that she didn't care about anyone but herself.
I didn't want to do anything to hurt you— or your children, He admitted, realizing at once that he wouldn't have. He wanted to think he valued his pride more than that, but— honestly, he didn't. I still don't. I'm not going to— do anything this time. Even if she doesn't care about them, the pups need her, at least right now.
He swallowed, glancing away for a beat and trying to convince himself it was true; just because Delight had more or less given him permission didn't mean he could go kick her out right now. Even if he wanted to. If there's a next time, I can't let it go. But that sounds even messier than things are now— so I hope she takes care of your children, and I hope she learns to at least keep quiet about how much she hates me.
Alarian paused. Thank you— for... understanding. For not turning your back on me. He sighed quietly, his next words soft and sincere. I feel terrible for making things more difficult for you.
Messages In This Thread
aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 17, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 17, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 18, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 19, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 19, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 19, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 19, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Ariel - July 22, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: aaaaaaaaaaa - by Alarian - July 25, 2018, 08:22 PM