Jade Fern Grove We mean it, but I promise we're not mean.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
At the other's words, Taki stopped drinking and lifted her head to look at the female. She licked the excess water from her muzzle and a gave a curt nod in response. Takiyok, she added as she walked a few step into the water and sat down. It was hot and the water was inviting, and she finally succumbed to its draw. Taki couldn't wait to be at the glacier where it was cold. She had spent almost a month traveling in the summer heat, and she was looking forward to living in a place that was cold again. 

Once she had settled in the water, she took a quick scan of the area before allowing herself to relax a little. Finally, she looked at their newest recruit and asked, How long have you known Sia? Taki had never even heard of this wolf before, yet Sia seemed to trust her enough to bring her to their sister's den.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Takiyok - July 18, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Takiyok - July 23, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Nanook - August 06, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Nanook - August 14, 2018, 11:04 PM