Jade Fern Grove We mean it, but I promise we're not mean.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki thought about Nanook's words for a minute. Despite her initial meeting of her and her siblings and Taki's subsequent coldness towards her, she still wanted to be a part of their family. She didn't know much about the female, but she seemed persistent and maybe even loyal. It was hard for Taki to tell right now, as her innate distrust of others clouded her ability to see such qualities in strangers. Part of it was her pragmatic, soldier-like mind, but their father was also partially responsible for her reluctance to trust others; when it came down to it, he had cast her aside at the first sign of discord between them. Trusting only her siblings was safe and kept her from being let down; not to mention it kept potentially dangerous strangers away from their vulnerable in case they had less than genuine intentions. 

Finally, she settled her gaze on the female draped in shades of grey. I won't lie to you and tell you that will be an easy task, Taki answered. Their family was close-knit, but that didn't mean they wouldn't let anyone else in; it just took a long time for an outsider to work their way to being trusted, especially with Taki. But, the fact that you stuck around after the events surrounding your introduction speaks volumes of your persistence, she added with a raise of her eyebrow. She had to admit, it showed strength that Nanook hadn't just taken off the first chance she got but instead, was here asking to know more about their family.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Takiyok - July 18, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Nanook - August 06, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Takiyok - August 09, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean. - by Nanook - August 14, 2018, 11:04 PM