Dawnlark Plains 'cause they will run you down, down til the dark
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
her expression twisted and darkened when he spoke, thoughts echoing her own. the whole situation left her stiff and unnerved; the male's final words echoing still. she knew she was not in the wrong, knew they claimed the Maplewood as theirs, needed it as their numbers fell. 

she did not dare give thought and voice to the what ifs, knowing only that they had to deal with the present situation, the enemies they'd made.  "go quickly, then. if there's any sign that they touched him, call the rest of us." she'd sink her fangs into their perfect white coats (unlikely, seeing as her fighting skills hoovered around outright depressing). "I'll check on the others."

she moved a step back, preparing to make her way to the den-site, and paused. one second, two - "I'm sorry. I never said it. I'm - sorry." it sounded weak and pale on her tongue, and something flickered on her face a moment before she spun off and moved, adopting a quick walk and hoping very much it didn't appear that she was running away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause they will run you down, down til the dark - by Dawn - July 27, 2018, 02:21 PM