Duskfire Glacier Here's to crappy childhoods
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
After returning her greeting, Sia got straight to business, telling her they had a lot to do. She agreed; that was the reason she couldn't sleep very much last night despite finally being at the glacier with her family. All she could think about was everything that still needed to be done. 

When he asked her where she would start, she considered his question for a minute before answering. "Well, it's important to keep everyone safe, so I would start with marking the borders to keep out unwanted company," she answered confidently, her orange gaze meeting his green one. "I actually already started doing that last night. I wasn't sure I could sleep without at least some protective measures in place." She didn't know if he would agree with her choice, but she felt her reasoning was sound. Keeping them safe was very important to her. Eating had always been low on her list of priorities, so she hadn't even thought about filling caches yet. It was of course on her list of things to do, but she had put safety before sustenance. Maybe that was a mistake? Sia would definitely tell her if he thought it was.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 21, 2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Takiyok - July 21, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 22, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Takiyok - July 22, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 28, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Takiyok - July 28, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 31, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Takiyok - July 31, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 31, 2018, 09:55 PM