Duskfire Glacier Here's to crappy childhoods
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She watched her older brother as he avoided her gaze but continued to speak. At first the words didn't process. But when he finally looked at her and added to his first comment, it clicked in her brain what he was asking of her. She rose to her feet as a range of emotions moved through her: Surprise, fear, reverence. Taki was stunned. She had not been expecting this at all. He was asking her to be his second in command--to take the position of Malguk. 

She realized she hadn't answered him, but had just been looking at him, her face probably forming into a pensive scowl. I would be honored, she finally replied, her voice thoughtful and full of emotion. It was a huge responsibility; one that she would do her best to prove that she deserved. He was right; she did know what bad leadership looked like, and she wouldn't hesitate to 'call him on his shit' as he had put it in a very Taki-esque way. She wasn't worried, though. No matter how much Sia feared he was like their father, she knew beyond any doubt that he was nothing like that man. He would lead the pack with fairness and compassion; something their father would never be capable of, and she was honored to be a part of that. I won't let you down, she added before a smirk spread across her face, and don't worry, I'll make sure to call you on your shit, she added, the smirk turning into a grin at the the use of his term.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 21, 2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Takiyok - July 21, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 22, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Takiyok - July 22, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 28, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Takiyok - July 28, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 31, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Takiyok - July 31, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Here's to crappy childhoods - by Siarut - July 31, 2018, 09:55 PM