Kildeer Rest just give me time to give you a waste of time
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He was surprised by the request, enough to oblige without really thinking about it, though it was in a halting, uncertain way and his confusion showed on his face. Um, well... honestly, it's not a very exciting... romance, if it is that, He admitted; there wasn't any flirting, but Delight was there for him, and that seemed better. Like flirting, but instead of leading to sex, maybe it would lead to something stupid and unrealistic like a relationship. It occurred to him then that maybe his view of things was a little skewed.
Ah, well. It's mostly uh... well, there's usually something terrible going on with one of us. I guess we've bonded over that? He laughed. That sounds awful, doesn't it? Maybe it is. But it's not just— I mean, I care about him, too. He's easier to talk to than anyone else, and— The next sentiment was strange to express (though not untrue), and he realized right then how selfish he really was. I think I'd like to see him happy, more than anything. That's a good start, right? I don't— I'm not very good at relationships.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just give me time to give you a waste of time - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 10:40 PM