Duskfire Glacier Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
feels like a Dancing With Wolves moment

"More than I had anticipated as well." He grumbled under his breath, to be fair he had recruited all the wolves that had accompanied them home, but he had not thought that their small family pack would grow so quickly. His only saving grace was that the majority of this wolves seemed to have some sort of northern decent, he didn't begrude the select few that were not, and was happy to teach them there ways. 

"My sister Tak recruited you." Siarut was still amazed by all the trinkets that she had scavenged for his family. Although his statement was bland, he continued to look around. The shiny rocks caught Sia's attention as he flicked one with his nose. "I'm sure the pups have been happy to have your company." To translate the stoic man, he was glad to have Mirabelle to look over the children. Especially since she already seemed to genuinely care for them.  "Have they behaved themselves?" The pale brute wasn't sure where his authority with the children stood, but he was the only male family member for them to look up to and he would take that very seriously. Just as he took everything else seriously.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Siarut - July 22, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Siarut - July 31, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Mirabelle - September 03, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Siarut - September 05, 2018, 11:41 PM