The Sunspire All these worlds are yours -- except Europa
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Onward they went along the borders.  Exciting stuff there.  Hopefully nothing weird would turn up.  She kept one ear on him, even as she investigated tracks and scents alike.  Hadn't been what she was expecting.  

Hm.  I was raised to be a soldier and to train any children I have similarly.  Here, of those that I've met and observed... I don't know how many would have the proper...  She paused, searching for the word, eventually settling on one that she found slightly amusing, Temperament to want me as a teacher.  Which was one of the things that bothered her: she felt limited.  Unless they're far less idealists than I thought?  At least she wasn't being asked to teach puppies.  Then she really doubted they'd put up with her.  She was not exactly the most easy-going creature around and she took things seriously.  Perhaps Liffey's actions with Redshank had just made her think the whole pack was actually soft -- occasionally there were sparks of life, of rationality, but too often they seemed to fade.

It left her with many questions she had to answer on her own.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: All these worlds are yours -- except Europa - by Arbiter - August 02, 2018, 05:43 PM