Stone Circle Glory and gore go hand in hand.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback watched silently as Brynn regained stability on the ground, his eyes meeting hers for a fleeting moment as he pressed his mouth in a firm line while he gauged her reaction, his body stiff and tall as he readied himself to be yelled at for his misdemeanor. But it did not come, only a sigh left Brynn's lips.

"It's okay.. Just, maybe give a girl more warning next time. I'm sorry if I hurt you before. I was flustered and wasn't thinking. No one has ever picked me up like that before."

Greyback's rigid form relaxed at the words, relief washing over him. He was glad she wasn't upset, or perhaps that she was quick to forgive him, either way, he didn't mind.

His tail swung around him as she teasingly glared at him. He couldn't help but have a laugh bubble out of his lungs, his head shaking to answer her question. "Next time, Miss Brynn?" The man forfeited his manners for a quick minute as he joked with her. "Shall I carry you next time you are injured?"

Speaking of Injury, Greyback glanced down at her muzzle, eyeing the wound. It looked red, and slightly swollen. It was too early for an infection to set in? He drew his browns together tautly as he eyed it skeptically. He knew it was hurting, and it would get much worse before it got better. With his gaze faltering to sympathetic he looked away and cleared his lungs with a strong grunt. "We should get you back as soon as possibly to clean that wound, lady Brynn- I mean Miss." He quickly caught himself and felt his face turn hot, flushed with embarrassment for confusing her title.

Messages In This Thread
Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 23, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 24, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 25, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 27, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 27, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 28, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - August 01, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - August 01, 2018, 02:35 PM