Heron Lake Plateau nous sommes l'emeraude
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Wow ok I thought it had been a lot less time since your post, oops.  Sorry about that. >_>

Okay, maybe they were a little piranha-like already, as tiny teeth tried to grab his muzzle.  She was cute even if she was being a little bitey.  Quixote's attitude was certainly far different around his children -- hell, he might be considered almost normal with them around. His words were soft, and he definitely looked on them with adoration even if he felt like a useless lump a good chunk of the time when dealing with them.  Inexperience was a curse, but he did his best, and with Raven's guidance he was probably not doing a half bad job.

He was pretty sure that as it were, this would be a new food for Phoebe, so he was happy to indulge her curiosity, Yeah, I caught your mom a fish. -- I think I can give you a little of it, she won't mind.  C'mere, take a look!  He did his best to lead her along by her very curious nose to where he'd set the fish to give her a chance to take a look at it.  See, it's a fish!  He'd give her a moment to examine the smelly thing before he'd give her a piece to eat -- he was pretty sure she'd have a hard time doing much damage to it at her current size.  Give it another month and Phoebe would have likely been hanging off the fish's tail before he'd even set it down.
Messages In This Thread
nous sommes l'emeraude - by Phoebe - July 26, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: nous sommes l'emeraude - by Quixote - July 28, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: nous sommes l'emeraude - by Phoebe - August 29, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: nous sommes l'emeraude - by Quixote - September 16, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: nous sommes l'emeraude - by Phoebe - September 18, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: nous sommes l'emeraude - by Quixote - September 25, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: nous sommes l'emeraude - by Phoebe - September 25, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: nous sommes l'emeraude - by Quixote - October 14, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: nous sommes l'emeraude - by Phoebe - November 02, 2018, 05:04 PM