The Sunspire my fingers are the only bones I want here
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason was never sure whether it was a good or bad thing to have someone with her on patrol.  She was not the most sociable of wolves, and she didn't always trust that others would do as good of a job at the whole patrol thing or might be more of a distraction than a help.  Unsurprisingly, she didn't know anyone particularly well, even though she'd lived here for months.  It was unlikely to change quickly or soon.

She looked Cassiopeia over once again -- she was a lighter build than Treason, at least in comparison to the mountain of a wolf her genetics had designed her to be.  Cass could probably be do anything, honestly.  Treason nodded, That would be what I was raised to do, yes.  You?  In case it wasn't obvious from that, she also found no problem with accepting that was her destiny, and so that was more what her question was referring to.  Honestly, she wasn't sure what else she'd do -- she was raised to be a soldier, not a hunter, not a medic, not a diplomat.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: my fingers are the only bones I want here - by Arbiter - August 06, 2018, 01:30 AM