Dawnlark Plains i hope the roof flies off and i get blown out into space
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
was this fatherhood? had he been this ornery, as a child? aditya fixed a gimlet stare on river, face brooking no opposition. he did not make a move, yet, to remove the boy from alarian's side, choosing to focus on the governor's words, instead. he nodded at mention of @Sebastian, turning his head to look over the plains, hoping that the man was on his way.

"he should be coming," adi said, returning his gaze to alarian. "you could also talk to pema, though you'd have to come to the rendezvous. she's nursing, and. . . well, probably best to wait until her pups are weaned. she's very protective," he added, a note of pride for his friend, the new mother, in his voice. doubtful she would let anyone besides her inner circle near the quartet, much less a wolf from another pack.

speaking of protective. . . "where'd you find him?" he asked alarian, dipping his muzzle in query toward river. he wondered how far the boy had gone this time. perhaps if two-thirds of grayday's second litter hadn't gone missing, he wouldn't worry as much. as it was, he felt it his responsibility to keep the late leader's legacy alive--which included keeping the trio of delinquent juveniles safe. at least for now, when they were still young.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hope the roof flies off and i get blown out into space - by Aditya - July 28, 2018, 01:56 PM