Sunset Valley Underneath it all, we're just savages.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She could see the want for more information on his face and in his fascinating eyes. Taki was reluctant to share too much information with outsiders, but she didn't see why she couldn't offer him some harmless details. I found the glacier while out exploring and brought my family back there to claim for our new pack, IkKanattuk. I'm the Malguk, and my older brother, Siarut, is the Atausiq, she answered, sitting down as she spoke. She realized after she informed the male of her and her brother's roles that he probably didn't understand their language. Quickly, she added, In common, my brother is Alpha, and I am Beta. 

As was habit for Taki, she inspected the male in front of her. His body held a lot of scars, and to Taki, that meant he was strong. She furrowed her brow in curiosity. Are you in need of a pack? she asked as her citrine gaze met his. She had already concluded that he smelled lone, so she thought it was a reasonable question to ask. Plus, she wouldn't turn down an able wolf who needed a pack.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Takiyok - July 30, 2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Calloon - August 02, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Takiyok - August 03, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Calloon - August 11, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Takiyok - August 11, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Calloon - August 23, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Takiyok - August 23, 2018, 02:39 PM