Dawnlark Plains and her answers were all crooked little truths
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
her solitude went uninterrupted until the familiar voice of Aviana had her twist her head back, auds perking before she promptly remembered that one was absent and pain jolted through her skull. she moved to grin, remembering to keep her ears still this time as her friend's voice turned to concern. she moved to poke the woman's shoulder with her muzzle, adding, "I'll be fine." her injuries were nasty yet few, and (most) would heal fully. 

"I was hunting in the Maplewood, and a stranger attacked me unprovoked."  that was what bothered her most - she could understand violence if she'd made a kill some other had thought to be there's, or intruded on a loner's small claim. but there was no reason for the male to attack her savagely as he had, which meant the rest of the pack would be at risk if he hung around. her expression faltered a moment before her gaze flickered back to Aviana's. "he was pale - cream and white. massive." 
hey loir! I wasn't able to respond to your post since it seemed that loir had "hid herself away" in her den, and dawn wouldn't have a reason to look for her atm
Messages In This Thread
and her answers were all crooked little truths - by Dawn - August 03, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: and her answers were all crooked little truths - by Dawn - August 03, 2018, 07:42 PM