Broken Boulder and i'll be your fever
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
IM SORRY but also we're keeping this one a bit longer ok
He's startled by Delight's sudden enthusiasm, almost ready to go along with it β€” until he hears his question, and his expression falls by fractions. Where are you from, he asks first β€” he's told him that β€” and then about his childhood, and he never wants to talk about that. It doesn't help that he's staring at him so... intensely. He swallows hard, looking away for a moment, then shifts back to an upright position.
Well, um, He pauses β€” no, no, you can't get out of this now β€” It was... pretty fucked up, I guess. My father was β€” kind of unbelievably terrible to everyone. He was angry about a lot of things in general, and β€” He pauses again, trying to find the right words. Didn't have many limits. Maybe not any, actually. Um β€” my mother was... a good person, but kind of broken. I loved her. She didn't want much to do with me, but I don't blame her.
Ah, yes, that little gem β€” I was just kind of a... weird kid. Wandered off all the time, saw things that weren't there, that type of thing, And we'll never mention it still happens sometimes and it'll all be great and perfect, right? Right. I didn't get along well with any of my littermates, really β€” Eris, Runion, Shaara. Or my older sister, Iriante β€” she and Zamael helped raise us. Or, well β€” Iriante helped my mother raise Eris and Shaara. Zamael raised me. My father raised Runion.
Most of what I actually remember is β€” just Zam and I, but I know there was a lot more, He shakes his head. I just can't recall anything specific. Not since β€” Another pause as he sucks in a breath, suddenly feeling a lot less like sharing. Since Zamael left, I guess. Everything before that is β€” vague and weird, and I don't remember a lot of things directly after that either.

He pauses, sighing weakly after a few beats. So, um, what's your favorite color? He's totally allowed this, after all that β€” and he kind of actually wants to know for reasons that cannot currently be disclosed.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll be your fever - by Ariel - August 05, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Alarian - August 05, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Ariel - August 05, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Alarian - August 05, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Ariel - August 06, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Ariel - August 07, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Alarian - August 07, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Ariel - August 10, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: and i'll be your fever - by Ariel - September 11, 2018, 06:32 PM