Broken Boulder the first time ever i saw your face
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He nods as she speaks, but for some reason her last words cause him to falter — will it get better? Even if it does, will he allow it? There are no clear answers, so he doesn't bother voicing the questions; he'll only feel guilty when he can't believe the inevitable reassurance. Instead he allows a brief silence to fall between them, thoughts wandering elsewhere.
Look, we should um, talk — about the Runion thing, He says after a time, reluctantly. He's given no one at the Sanctuary clear answers or even a brief explanation — Zamael and Eris know already, for the most part, and he assumes Delight and Lily have gone along with it out of trust for the three of them. But they do deserve to know the full truth, or at least as much as Alarian can give them himself; it goes without saying that the conversation with Lily will be the easier of the two, but he's still a little uncertain. I'm sure you want to know... why. Right?
Messages In This Thread
the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 06, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 13, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 26, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:16 PM