Stone Circle turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was greeted by a female called Indra. She introduced herself as the Beta, funny enough, the alpha female she introduced didn't talk. Valette scanned over the family as each child was introduced as well. The alpha female hummed. Who knew she had so many nieces and nephews. She glanced at Xan. Were they all his children? Guess that he hadn't kept himself to one female. As traditional as she was, she wasn't sure if she approved. She did respect the females that they were willing to share. She would not be able to do that. "Merrick is a nice name. I named my own son Merrit," she spoke to the female with a light chuckle.

Xan spoke then, about not seeing his nieces and nephews. She didn't realize Xan already knew about her latest litter, however, with Stark being her new mate he could of course assume. Valette dipped her head. "There are some more now. @Steph, Clary, and @Ezra are over a year old now," she smiled. "But I had a litter of three once more. @Keen, @Merrit, and @Arlette. Let me call them," Valette spoke. She followed with a howl to her children. Valette thought it was a wonderful idea to let their pups play together. Valette wagged her tail. One of the children didn't seem to like the discipline their mother was giving them. He seemed excited to explore, as curious as every young child.
Messages In This Thread
RE: turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 06:57 AM