Whitefish River if the men find out we can shapeshift, they’re going to tell the church
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
No worries! <3 I'm gonna wrap this up and start us a new one?

Saarthal offers… something resembling comforting words but she can feel accusation. Blixen did the same thing. Her jaws tightened, trying to wipe the thought from her mind while a whole other jumped of trying to explain herself comes to mind. She is barely able to piece it together herself in her mind, let alone words to describe the meaning.

Instantly, her chest swells and she struggles to catch her breath. Her heart beats heavy in her chest and she slumps back even further. How do you describe the weight of dread on your chest in the morning, the moment you first open your eyes? And spend all day waiting, waiting, waiting and it never comes and you go to sleep feeling just as lost as you were that morning.

Before she has a chance to really get her thoughts to words, Max pops up almost out of nowhere. Mallaidh jerks to a start and blinks several times, clearing the intrusion from her face. Her heart to beats heavily and she nods when the girl speaks, as if she can hear every word. Grateful Max has broken up the tension, Mallaidh shakes herself and gets up, giving them a chance to talk things over that Do Not Involve Feelings.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes