Heron Lake Plateau I'm allowed a phone call... And a beer.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So this was Niamh's brother, right?  Making vague assumptions about what would happen behind the scenes, it seemed likely that Ambrose would have been mentioned at some point.  Maybe.   Either way, Quixote was not making much progress, Eh, just fishing.   Or trying to.  It's not cooperating, really.  Maybe I should stick to things with four legs.  He shrugged and trudged back to shore.

There were some proper introductions and a bit more discussion and troubleshooting about the lake fish -- likely ending with them deciding that they were probably pretty small given the fact they were kind of trapped by a not-insignificant waterfall.  Maybe Quixote should just stick to the rivers -- stuff might be more significant there.  Anyway, eventually they decided to head off on their respective duties, with Quixote deciding a patrol would be far less frustrating.
Messages In This Thread
I'm allowed a phone call... And a beer. - by Quixote - August 13, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: I'm allowed a phone call... And a beer. - by Quixote - September 01, 2018, 11:24 PM