Totoka River just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
The three of them sleep a few nights in Ravensbloot Forest—hadn’t a pack been there, once?—when they find it empty. The vague recollection lingers but she does not dwell much on it. Packs come and go. Teaghlaigh eventually came to an end (unaware how young it had been to begin with). She has no home. No place to return to if things didn’t work out. Her parents were gone—

I’m still here, suloinen tyttö.

It’s not the same.

They’ll move on soon but Mallaidh scouts ahead to try and clear her mind. @Saarthal causes her more anxiety than she’d admit and @Max is quiet, sorting through her own drama. With the absence of their other friend, Mallaidh can’t help but feel isolated from all of them despite sleeping on top of one another. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all.

Her jaw tightens as the anxiety settles heavy in her chest. The illusion of the river goes mostly unnoticed—or at least, unimpressed—as she settles on her haunches off somewhere nearby, staring idly at nothing in particular.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun - by Mallaidh - August 14, 2018, 05:58 PM