Totoka River just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Reed introduces herself again and the corner of her mouth twitches into a ghost of a smile. Her littermate told her once she’d told their younger siblings about her and Lotte and everything they used to be. When she disappeared, she had forgotten about them (more like tucked it away for another day, when would she ever meet them?) and now she stands face to face with a girl with markings like her father and the fiery colors of Hemlock.

“It’s okay. I’m, um… not surprised. It’s kinda weird,” she tells her but when she mentions their siblings, she shakes her head sadly. “Not for a while. They were always close, Eiri and Ceallach, and I got lost when I was a kid, like Roarke... so I’m sure they’re… out there somewhere. They’re Fearghal, too, they’re strong,” she adds, a smile finally breaking through. Her eyes twinkle with sadness, tears welling in her eyes she does not let spill. Blinking a few times to wash them away, she shifts awkwardly. “Where do you live?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 12:51 PM