Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Private 
For @Tundra :)

He sat in silence, gaze of ice lingering on the little ripples of water within the lake. Darkness had not long surrended to the light - that morning light was scattered across the sky, illuminating the various dips and rises of the Flatlands as birds chirped their songs from the amber-coated trees. The soft glow of light turned the lake to liquid gold, and the soldier of night allowed a solemn exhale to release from the depths of his chest, watching his reflection shift with the flow of the water. His mind had much to think about, that much was true - but he found it far easier to prioritise certain things over others than most. It was one of the perks to the deeply buried coldness inside the young man's body.

His ashen tail flicked against his hind, ears tipping forward as a wave of irritation swept over him. It was too calm. Nothing of interest had occured within the Woods, and he'd not had the satisfaction of gaining a victim for quite some time. Some close calls, perhaps, but he misssed the taste of blood on his tongue, blood of his own kind. He was growing impatient, feeling the ravenous beast begin his climb back from the darkness of his heart - it would not be too much longer before he would be tempted by the body of another. Not that he did not feel temptations without the aid of the creature inside, no no, he would kill for sport if he so felt like it, but he did not need to tear flesh with his teeth when the beast was content to slumber.

The morning was quiet. How long would that last?
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM