Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
<33

There was a thickening atmopshere between them as they stood in silence, tongues tied and lips sealed - he could almost hear the blood pumping through her veins, the quickening steps of her heart as it beat against her chest. A rush of exhileration had flooded his own limbs and caused a flicker of hungry darkness to consume his gaze as she stepped forward to meet his position, for he had not experienced such a wave of burning... what was it? He had no word for the emotion, for his heart was as cold as his eyes, and intimacy was something the soldier knew very little of. Desire? Passion? They seemed to fit, and yet he could not place them correctly. This girl... what spell had she cast over him? What had she done, in the soft exhales of her breath, to bring this man to the brink of confusion?

She had not run. His gaze was trained upon her own, peering down to watch as her tongue swept silkily over her fangs before coming to rest behind the walls of her muzzle. He was all too aware of their closeness, and he knew instinctively that if he had moved but a fraction forward his incisors could pierce her skin and blood would pool into the cavern of his mouth, rolling off his own tongue; he didn't. Instead he drank in her scent, perhaps greedily, and allowed it to sweep across his mind like the tender brush of a feather. She did not fear him, and in the frozen barriers upon the surface of her eyes, it was as though a mirror had been turned to reflect an image of himself back, an occurance that had captured the reaper entirely.

How far could he go before he was met with the sharp end of her teeth? His desires were motivated by her distinct lack of fear, an urging deep in his bones. His neck craned forward, cold, leathery nose leaning in to stroke across the side of her neck would she allow it - yes, he was testing her. Within the depths of his chest, the Svartell felt a dark curiousity continue to rise, like the dangerously slow flicker of a candle in the night, and he wondered silently what thoughts were burning up into her mind.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM