Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
I love long posts don't even worry sksk. I'd absolutely be down for another thread any time, I enjoyed this one so much honestly omg! Just hmu whenever :)

Though he was an icy soldier, so stiffened and sworn to his duties, the feeling of letting go and embracing the primal instincts that tore through his chest felt undeniably good - like the taste of something piquant, something you rarely got to taste and when it came upon your tongue you savoured each bite until there was nothing left. Hungry. The reaper was esurient, he wanted more, and it felt good to hold her beneath his jaws, to feel her very life in his grip; life was as fragile as paper, and he felt powerful to hold it between his teeth like this.

...and for some reason, it felt even better when it was this girl. Why, he had yet to conclude, but he could only guess - perhaps it was simply her nature, the defiance that had challenged him in a way few dared. He had no doubts that if they were to switch positions, he would not even have minded so much; a concept he'd never before thought he could adhere to. It sent him into a frenzy, and they moved as though drugged, intoxicated, as though they had both become caught in the same trap, unable to break free.

At least he had thought, until suddenly she was no longer at his mercy. Aries felt a coldness grow and spread across his body, and it was a chill that returned him to his own thoughts, his own motives - he felt like himself again, but it was not entirely welcome. Though he had accepted his solemnity and demeanor long ago, he did not feel alive. Tundra's presence had brought him something new entirely, something he'd never quite experienced before (remnants of it still pumped through his veins and thuddered his heart), and for that it would remain unforgotten, a new memory to linger in the back of his skull as he pondered and schemed. She would remain there until they met again.

And they would, he knew. The Svartell's gaze of ice bore into her own, those pools of deep chocolate, the eyes of both warm and cold - the corners of his lips twitched upward in a half smirk, a knowing glint in his eyes that spoke of mystery and shadows. She may have thought her shattering of the web that had kept them entangled would provide her with a victory, but Aries knew their game was far from over.

He let her go... because he knew that would not be the last time they set eyes upon one another.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM