Dawnlark Plains where in the world is carmen sandiego?
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he kept his gaze soft as he realized, upon hearing the story and seeing the girl shrink slightly, that bat must feel some level of guilt at her sister's disappearance. it could happen to any pup, though; his intention was not to make her feel bad. finding kiwi was paramount, here. should her parents give them both a stern talking-to later was not his concern nor his duty.

"this is morningside," adi answered, smiling. "we sent a couple of wolves to speak with your leader several moons ago, when we moved here from the south. my name is aditya." the pair from drageda looked as if they were itching to go; he understood all too well what that was like. he thought of river, his smile growing rueful.

"best of luck with your search," he said softly. "i'm sure you'll find her soon. if i can be of any more service to you, please let me know." he gave bat a luminous grin. "very nice to meet you and your mother, bachchi." she shouldn't be left out of the conversation--adi knew that pups often felt slighted by adults when their thoughts and concerns were shoved aside for the greater good.
Messages In This Thread
where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Bat - August 16, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Aditya - August 16, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Bat - August 16, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Aditya - August 17, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Bat - August 23, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Aditya - August 23, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Bat - August 29, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Aditya - August 29, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Bat - September 04, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: where in the world is carmen sandiego? - by Aditya - September 05, 2018, 10:13 AM