Broken Boulder things have changed for me, and that's okay
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

Seabreeze used to feel threatened by other counselors.  She used to be unsure of herself, and would wonder how she would measure up in comparison.  Now, she felt.. old.  Tired.  She'd been put through the wringer, and as such she'd gained invaluable experiences that would make her a phenomenal counselor.

So when Lily explained that she was also a counselor, all she could do was smile.  That's lovely, she says, you have a very welcoming aura.  That sounded like something Olive would say, and the thought made her smile a little wider.

Lily would not get as much of the story as Delight did.  She didn't want to ruin the Sunspire's reputation, after all.  Famine.  The alpha allowed too many of us to breed, because while some of the litters had been without permission, she had offered to terminate and it wasn't entirely untrue.  One of Olive's children died from a coyote, and my Ibis was attacked by a bobcat.  My .. husband stayed behind.  Loyal to the pack.  I don't think he understood the reality of it.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 23, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 05, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Seabreeze - September 20, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 22, 2018, 08:47 PM