Bearclaw Valley i fancied myself a witch
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Bearclaw Valley's border was marked not only by scent but also by the opening in the walls that guarded the valley. It felt safe yet constricted, one or the other, at some point or other. Laurel had left the rendezvous site to sit by the valley's entrance for a short moment. To guard, to contemplate, to just be alone for a little while. She still wasn't sure what to do with Xan. As things were it clearly wasn't good but neither did she really want to upheave her life and that of her pups, risk all she had now, to kick him out or leave. Besides, the pack needed him right now -- numbers were low and they needed all the sustenance for the pups, needed the pack's hunters. The pack needed Xan, no matter what Laurel's personal needs were.

When she turned back into the territory to return to the 'vous site, Laurel suddenly noticed the little dark speck headed her way. At first she thought it must be Wyatt, but the closer it got the more she realised how small it was. She was baffled to find that it was Merrick as he came closer. Laurel wasn't too used to parenting over Merrick, but she didn't hesitate to be the mean aunt when he came darting her way. "Merrick!" she called out to him sharply, her voice stern and her tail lifted in the air as she approached him with a face that meant business, as Laurel came from the borders towards him. Hopefully that was enough to stop him in his tracks.
Messages In This Thread
i fancied myself a witch - by Merrick - August 21, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Laurel - August 30, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Merrick - August 31, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Laurel - September 10, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Merrick - September 14, 2018, 08:47 AM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Laurel - September 25, 2018, 02:07 AM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Merrick - September 29, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Laurel - October 02, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Merrick - October 06, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Laurel - October 09, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i fancied myself a witch - by Merrick - October 11, 2018, 04:24 PM