Swiftcurrent Creek and the place you need to reach
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
No problem!

There were no formalities. The rugged wolfess immediately provided a reason as to why she'd come, to which Durnehviir swivelled her tall ears forward with intrigue. As expected, the stranger had come in search of a missing child - the dark boy she'd found clinging desperately to the riverbank only days before.

Her chest swelled with the mixing of her feelings. With her own offspring well on the way to adulthood, her newest ward sated her yearning to mother such little cubs once again. In large part, she wished to turn Dawn away with the lie that their pack had found no youngster on their land and rear him herself. The very tip of her tail flicked and, reminding herself that the pup had a real family who'd clearly been worried for him following the tragedy that scattered them, she dipped her muzzle shamefully politely.

"I am Durnehviir," she introduced, and pointed her muzzle in the pale youth's direction, "and this is my son, Viinturuth." Her proud head turned, champagne gaze seeking the sterling wolfess' features once more before she pressed on with more serious matters. "We found a child here a couple of days ago - he's resting with our own. You should come with me."

With her invitation that the Morningside female enter the territory, she moved to begin leading her in the direction of her own family's hollow.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
and the place you need to reach - by Dawn - August 27, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Durnehviir - August 27, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Viinturuth - August 27, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Dawn - August 27, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Durnehviir - August 28, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Viinturuth - August 28, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Durnehviir - August 28, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Viinturuth - August 28, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: and the place you need to reach - by Timberlake - August 29, 2018, 03:52 PM