Wapun Meadow when I knew love's perfect ache
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
the sounds of something moving into the water upstream had her gaze flick there, ears rigid atop her silver crown as her muzzle lifted from the creek. the wind did her little favour is discerning a scent, and for a moment she was silent until the familiar odour of Easthollow filtered toward her. he stood a good few inches taller than her, bulkier, too, though her own slimness was well disguised by thick (albeit, singed and less than optimal-looking) pelt. she dipped her head in agreement, straightening. the slightest frown curved her features when a swirl of crimson in the water, tiny and quick to vanish, indicated one of the scabs on her hocks had cracked. 

"our territory burned."  she offered, similarly stating the obvious. "it's what I've come to speak to Valette about."  the man is similarly greyscale, and one of the many Easthollow members she'd never met. despite being born in the stone circle, her brother had always been closer to easthollow. she was merely a link between Valette and the rest of the pack. "I'm Dawn, Morningside."  the latter was both a last name and her home, it did not particularly matter to her how he interpreted it. muzzle canted a fraction, ears (well, ear and a half) twitching in question. and you?
Messages In This Thread
when I knew love's perfect ache - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Greyback - August 28, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Greyback - August 30, 2018, 11:23 AM